Dear Junta,
Saddened by the fact that "blog" is still not a word that Web Dictionary recognizes and the little, red, very disturbing underline that appears beneath the word (It makes a Grammar Nazi like me feel illegitimate!) is driving me crazy, I shall move on and give you a very brief introduction. So I had an all-poetry blog (Ya ya, I know it's a combination of the words 'Web' 'Logs') and that blog is now gone. I have been busy updating my poems on Facebook and have absolutely no idea as to what makes me start a new blog (Oh! Stop it already you red little bastard) but here I am, and here you are. The name is self-explanatory, and I shall talk about random topics/ trends/ news/ whatever. The "baap" and the "blah" element in tact, I shall rant about things, make comments, pass judgements, be good, bad, ugly.
Your comments are welcome (Bitch Please, I'm moderating them) and one more thing, thanks for reading!
P.S.- In case you didn't understand the "blog" and the little, red, annoying underline analogy, just type the damn word in a web page. And in case you are exempted from the line, feel lucky.
Saddened by the fact that "blog" is still not a word that Web Dictionary recognizes and the little, red, very disturbing underline that appears beneath the word (It makes a Grammar Nazi like me feel illegitimate!) is driving me crazy, I shall move on and give you a very brief introduction. So I had an all-poetry blog (Ya ya, I know it's a combination of the words 'Web' 'Logs') and that blog is now gone. I have been busy updating my poems on Facebook and have absolutely no idea as to what makes me start a new blog (Oh! Stop it already you red little bastard) but here I am, and here you are. The name is self-explanatory, and I shall talk about random topics/ trends/ news/ whatever. The "baap" and the "blah" element in tact, I shall rant about things, make comments, pass judgements, be good, bad, ugly.
Your comments are welcome (Bitch Please, I'm moderating them) and one more thing, thanks for reading!
P.S.- In case you didn't understand the "blog" and the little, red, annoying underline analogy, just type the damn word in a web page. And in case you are exempted from the line, feel lucky.

ahahaha.. Oh Banerjee how I love thee! :P Epic introduction darling!
ReplyDelete:D Haha! Thanks, love!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete